Volume price analysis divergence can be one of the hardest skills to learn in trading forex, futures, or exchange traded funds. In this Stocks & Commodities article, Gail explains how to follow the volume and identify when a market is weakening and signs that a reversal is about to occur.
Volume Price Analysis Divergence
In this article, which was published in Stocks & Commodities magazine, I explained in the simplest terms how to identify:
- Volume Price Divergence on Key Bars
- Identify Who is Really Controlling Price (buyers versus sellers)
- When to Actually use Volume Price Analysis for Identifying Volume Divergence
- Why Volume Divergence is Often Misunderstood and
- Why Waiting on the Buyers or Sellers Test is Critical in Your Trading Strategy