View Cart Product successfully added to your cart.
- $199.95Candlestick Patterns provide an easy way to understand where price is likely to go or when you need to exit. In this online video course, Gail Mercer, founder of TradersHelpDesk, teaches you how to read single, double, and multiple candlestick formations. Then Gail shows you how to incorporate this technique into trading forex, stocks, futures, crypto, or Nadex Binary Options and Spreads. Included in the course is a sample trading plan for using moving averages and Gail reviews how you could also build a trading plan by combining the moving averages with the MACD.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required$199.95Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
- $199.95How do the markets move? They move up until they find resistance and then they move down until they find support and the process starts over with price searching for resistance. In this online video training course, Gail Mercer, founder of TradersHelpDesk, teaches you how to use support and resistance to enter and exit trades.
Included in this course are the following topics:
Support & Resistance Basics
Using Candlesticks for Identifying Support & Resistance
Drawing Lines to Identify Support & Resistance
Using Moving Averages with Support & ResistanceMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- $199.95Trading is 10% technical analysis and 90% psychological. In these online training videos, Gail Mercer, founder of TradersHelpDesk, teaches you the critical skills for developing the mindset of a professional trader. Included in this course are the following topics:
Top 15 Habits of Successful Traders
Why Most Trader's Fail
Trading Psychology Part 1
Trading Psychology Part 2
Trading Psychology Part 3
Overcoming Negative Core Emotions and Thought Processes
Money Management and Risk to RewardMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- $199.95Traders never want to buy the high or sell the low but what is the easiest way to identify when not to buy or when not to sell? The answer is using oscillators for identifying when markets are over-extended. In this course, Gail Mercer, founder of TradersHelpDesk, teaches you how to easily identify overbought and oversold markets and how to utilize the technique for trading today's markets.
Included in this video course are the following topics:
Overbought and Oversold Levels
Identifying Overbought and Oversold Markets
Basics for Divergence (Bullish and Bearish)
Using OB and OS in Your Trading Plan
Trading Plan Trade Examples
Overbought and Oversold Trade ExamplesMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- $200.00Sometimes traders need extra help -- a little one one one time with a professional trader. Gail's coaching sessions are designed for those that are having trouble overcoming all of these are just a few. These coaching sessions are designed specifically for the trader based on their unique issues. Gail does both online and in-person (in Greensboro, NC) mentoring sessions.
Please note that a minimum of three hours is required, which is split into two 1 1/2 hour sessions.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 3 is requiredMinimum purchase amount of 3 is required
- $595.00In the Guide to Successfully Trading Today's Markets in 90 Days - Beginner Level, Gail teaches you how to trade any market using basic indicators that are included in most trading platforms. The trading techniques taught in these videos and examples work on all markets, including stocks, forex, futures, cryptos, and Nadex binary options. Gail guides you along the path to to identifying your trade, identifying your exit points, how to identify more cautious periods, improving your results, and overcoming the obstacles that cause most traders to lose.
The Guide to Successfully Trading Today's Markets in 90 Days is included in both the Silver and Diamond Packages.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required$595.00Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...