Although Gail makes it look so easy to identify entries and exits, for new traders it can be quite hard. Why? Learning how to trade takes practice preferably with an experienced mentor, who can guide you the right way. Gail has more than 15 years of analyzing charts and what comes naturally to her, may not come as easy for you as a new or experienced trader. Gail is now offering coaching for traders three days a week on the live edge of the market.
Although attending a seminar or working through on-demand courses, may provide you with many different trading concepts, you need guided practice to ensure that you are doing it correctly. Plus, markets tend to move slightly different depending on many factors, including support, resistance, over-extensions, and price patterns. The best way for applying all the concepts and techniques used for trading is a combined approach combining on-demand courses with guided practice.
The Live Market Analysis and Coaching for Traders subscription, which includes live market analysis using a top-down approach Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday beginning at 6am New York time, is designed specifically to address the very issues that cause traders to fail:
PRACTICE & REPETITION
In order to trade the markets successfully, new traders need to be able to see how their coach approaches the markets everyday.
Gail’s Coaching for Traders Includes:
- Practice reading candlesticks and price patterns correctly
- Learning to identify price patterns on the live edge of the market and then how to trade them
- Interpreting indicators on the live edge instead of in hindsight
- How to analyze any market utilizing a top down approach
- How to identify where the trade is likely to come in at
- How to identify entries
- How to identify where to exit
- How to successfully use all the platform options
- How to determine if the market is overprice or underpriced
- Which is better to trade, the underlying, the binary or the touch bracket
- Learning concepts in small doses versus trying to decipher everything in a short time span
In the market analysis and coaching for traders subscription, you get to follow Gail, Tuesday through Thursday beginning at 6am EST as she analyzes both forex and futures and determines where the trades are likely to come in using technical analysis. Plus, if Gail sees that you are struggling with a particular concept, then a presentation on the concept will be scheduled. This way you learn on the live edge, as the markets are moving, and get to practice along with Gail, increasing your chances of success.
The price for the annual subscription is $995 and you get over 250 hours of coaching. That’s less than $4 an hour.
That’s over 250 hours of live coaching for less than $4 per hour!
Please note there are no trials or monthly subscriptions available.