In yesterday’s post, the market predictions were revealed for the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, FDAX, ES, Gold, and Crude price would do. Basically, I said:
- It looks as if the Dow will continue down unless it is able to break thru the overhead resistance.
- The Nasdaq looks like it will continue down to at least 4180 and possibly lower, depending on the volume when it reaches the 4180 area.
- It looks like there is a lot of overhead resistance on the mini S&P 500 so I would expect price to reach the lower level around 2030.
- The FDAX is currently testing resistance above. If it cannot break the resistance it will return to the last area of support and retest.
- If Gold can break the areas of resistance immediately above it, we may see a rise to around 1220.
- Crude has formed a double bottom at the moment but sellers maintained control and were not decreasing. We may see another test of the low.
Results of Market Predictions
Now let’s see what happened.
- Dow Jones- Two entries generated on 45 minute chart, 17740 and 17743. Price currently at 17608 (over 100 point move to downside)
- Nasdaq – Two entries generated on 45 minute chart, 4216 and 4220. Price is currently at 4187.75 (over 25 point move to downside)
- S&P 500 – Two entries generated on 45 minute chart, 2045.75 and 2047.50. Price is currently at 2029.25 (over a 15 point move to downside)
- FDAX – One entry at 9794 on the 45 minute chart. Price is currently at 9504 (over a 250 point move to the downside)
- Gold – One entry at 1188.6 on the 45 minute chart. Price is currently at 1201 (over a 12 point move)
- Crude – One entry at 52.02 on the 45 minute chart. Price is currently at 50.80 (over a $1.20 move)
So in essence, we had almost a full day notice of the movements that were about to occur. What does that equate to in $$$$.
- Dow Jones = $660
- Nasdaq = $565
- ES = $850
- FDAX = $7250
- Gold = $1,240
- Crude = $1,220
Total $$$ movement from first entry on each to where price is at this moment: $11,785