The trade results for today, May 16th are posted below. Please remember the rules for trading the binary signals strategy are:
- Always use a two-hour binary option that has a minimum of six 15-minute bars remaining (an hour and a half), although some of the signals will only have five bars, they are still measured in the results.
- When the signal is sent, choose the ATM binary and set a limit order of $45 for longs or $55 for shorts.
- On the EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCHF, if price moves two strikes in your favor, then consider taking profits (strategy takes profit).
- On the EURGBP, GBPJPY, and EURJPY, if price moves one strike in your favor, then consider taking profits (strategy takes profit).
Trade Results for May 16th
The only strategy that was running today was the ATM OTM strategy as price was moving very slow. There were a total 13 trades. Out of the 13, nine were winners and four were losers or 69.23% winning percentage. Out of the 13 trades, six expired ITM (In the Money) or 67%.
Additionally, the trade results show that out of the 13 trades:
- 4 came in during the Asian session;
- 1 during London session; and
- 7 during the US session.
The binary signals are available via a monthly subscription of $199 per month.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.