The signal results for the week ending May 18th are below. However, remember that these results are measured using the rules for entering and exiting the binary signals. The rules are very specific:
- Always use a two-hour binary option that has a minimum of six 15-minute bars remaining (an hour and a half), although some of the signals will only have five bars, they are still measured in the results.
- When the signal is sent, choose the ATM binary and set a limit order of $45 for longs or $55 for shorts.
- On the EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCHF, if price moves two strikes in your favor, then consider taking profits (strategy takes profit).
- On the EURGBP, GBPJPY, and EURJPY, if price moves one strike in your favor, then consider taking profits (strategy takes profit).
Signal Results for Week Ending May 18
There were a total of 37 signals issued last week. Twenty-nine of the signals made money and 8 lost for an overall winning percentage of 78.38%. Additionally, 90% of the winning trades expired in the money (above the issued signal price).
Overall there have been 297 signals in the last four weeks:
- 209 were winning trades
- 88 were losing trades
- Overall winning percentage for the 4 weeks was 70%
Due to numerous requests, I will begin tracking the winning/losing signal results for each session as of this week.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.