The signal results for May 14th are below. Remember, this is based on the strategies and uses the following rules:
- Always use a two-hour binary option that has a minimum of six 15-minute bars remaining (an hour and a half), although some of the signals will only have five bars, they are still measured in the results.
- When the signal is sent, choose the ATM binary and set a limit order of $45 for longs or $55 for shorts.
- On the EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCHF, if price moves two strikes in your favor, then consider taking profits (strategy takes profit).
- On the EURGBP, GBPJPY, and EURJPY, if price moves one strike in your favor, then consider taking profits (strategy takes profit).
Signal Results for May 14th
There were a total of ten trades (I am filtering the signals based on what I see from the higher timeframe and reserve the right to stop the signals if the indicators are showing a series of potential losses in the future). Out of the 10 trades, 8 made money and 2 were losses for a combined winning percentage of 80%.
Using the ATM OTM strategy, there were 8 trades — 7 winners (all expired in the money) and 1 loss (87.50% winners). The ATM Special had two trades, 1 expired in the money and 1 lost (50% winners).
- 5 signals during Asian session
- 2 during London
- 3 during US session
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.