There are several market reports for Aussie Dollar and Canadian Dollar but not a lot of the US side this week. For example, tonight the Aussie Dollar has the Retail Sales and then Tuesday morning at 12:30 am the RBA Rate Statement. The US session may do fairly well this week if there are no surprises.
Market Reports for this Week
In addition to the Aussie reports mentioned above, ECB President Drahi is speaking on Tuesday at 9am, and on Friday the Canadian Dollar has the Employment Change and Unemployment Rate. While there are several orange reports that may create spikes on the Euro or British Pound, the Yen seems relatively quiet as does the US Dollar side, as well.
Also, in addition to the market reports, the following patterns developed last week and may play out during the beginning of the week:
- AUDUSD is at the congestion dot on the 240 and 60 minute chart and at the ATR on the daily (ATR is above price)
- EURJPY is at the congestion dot on the 240 minute chart and overbought. There is a retracement occuring on the daily but the congestion dot on the 240 seems to be acting as resistance.
- EURUSD possible hidden divergence to downside on the daily but price will need to break through the ATR on the 240 minute chart (1.1626)
- GBPUSD is at the congestion dot (above) with a potential retracement up to the ATR on the daily. Price may need to move down and test for support before continuing up to the ATR on the daily.
- USDJPY is moving down to ATR on the 240 minute chart to test for support before potentially continuing up to the ATR on the daily chart.