We have quite a few high volatile market reports this week and President Elect Donald J. Trump may also have periodic announcements for his cabinet or on other topics. President Elect Trump’s announcements or comments may create market spikes in either direction so be aware of it.
High Volatile Market Reports This Week
The chart below shows the reports for this week according to Forex Factory website.
The high volatile market reports include a few speeches that may affect the currencies. They are:
- Monday, November 14th, the ECB President will be speaking at the Italian Treasury in Rome at 10 am New York time
- Tuesday, November 15th, RBA Governor Lowe speaks at the Committee for Economic Development
- Inflation Report Hearings on the British Pound
- Fed Chair Yellen testifying about economic outlook before the Joint Economic Committee on Thursday at 10 am New York time
- ECB President Draghi speaking at the Euro Finance Week, on Friday, November 18th, at 3 am New York time
Federal Chair Yellen’s testimony is also considered in the high volatile market reports may also affect the futures, commodities, and bonds.
Also, I will be leaving for Las Vegas for a seminar and then to exhibit at the Traders’ Expo, November 16 – 18th. My access to email will be limited and instead of my normal response time (less than 2 hours), it may be 24 hours before I can respond. Of course, if you are in the Las Vegas area, please stop by the TradersHelpDesk exhibit or visit me at the book signing event on Thursday, November 17th from 10 am to 10:30 am Las Vegas time.
I will also be taking some time off on my return to enjoy family time for the week of Thanksgiving so the next free live trading room will not be held until November 29th at 8 am New York time .
I hope everyone has a great week in trading and a wonderful Thanksgiving!