The binary options results for the week are below. Additionally, for the last five weeks, the results are as follows:
- Week ending 4/27/18 – 106 Signals, 76 Wins, 30 Losses, 72% Wins
- Week ending 5/4/18 – 63 Signals, 43 Wins, 20 Losses, 68% Wins
- Week ending 5/11/18 – 91 Signals, 61 Wins, 30 Losses, 67% Wins
- Week ending 5/18/18 – 37 Signals, 29 Wins, 8 Losses, 78% Wins
- Week ending 5/25/18 – 60 Signals, 34 Wins, 26 Losses 57% Wins
The overall winning percentage fro the last five weeks is 68%. There were a total of 357 trades, 243 were winners and 114 were losers.
Binary Options Results for the Week Ending 5/25/18
For the week ending 5/25/18, there were a total of 60 trade signals. Out of the 60, 34 met the criteria for a positive outcome and 26 were negative. This resulted in a 56.67% winning percentage.
Additionally, analyzing the binary options results per session, there were five trades during Asia (2 wins and 3 losses), seven during the London session (3 wins and 4 losses), and eight during the US session (5 wins and 3 losses). Out of the 10 winning trades, 7 expired in the money.
Also remember the binary options results are based on the strategy and follows the rules below:
- Always use a two-hour binary option that has a minimum of six 15-minute bars remaining (an hour and a half), although some of the signals will only have five bars, they are still measured in the results.
- When the signal is sent, choose the ATM binary and set a limit order of $45 for longs or $55 for shorts.
- On the EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCHF, if price moves two strikes in your favor, then consider taking profits (strategy takes profit).
- On the EURGBP, GBPJPY, and EURJPY, if price moves one strike in your favor, then consider taking profits (strategy takes profit).
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.