TradersHelpDesk offers state-of-the-art indicators for TradeStation, Multicharts, and NinjaTrader 8. Our indicators are based on average true range, volume analysis, momentum, and divergence. To purchase any of the indicators, simply click on the indicator or visit our packages for combination packages that include the indicators and training.
- $75.00If you are unfamiliar with the trading platform or need help installing the indicators, workspaces, or templates, then Gail can install for you. The fee for installation is $75 and you will need to download the free version of TeamViewer to complete the process.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫$75.00*A one-time handling fee of $99.00 will be added to your shipping total at checkout.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required*A one-time handling fee of $99.00 will be added to your shipping total at checkout.
- ￩￫$175.00The THD Pennants indicator for TradeStation and Multicharts identifies when price is forming a Pennant (identified with yellow lines on the chart). The TradeStation RadarScreen or Multicharts Scanner programs will list the "Pennant" to identify which market and timeframe has the Pennant forming.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- $199.00The TradersHelpDesk Ranges indicator plots the average high and low of an opening period and continues to plot the range for the remainder of the day. If price is trading above the range, expect an up day and if trading below the range, expect a down day. Additionally, the ranges can be used for identifying a higher timeframe retracement as price will often come back to the opening ranges.
- $199.95Candlestick Patterns provide an easy way to understand where price is likely to go or when you need to exit. In this online video course, Gail Mercer, founder of TradersHelpDesk, teaches you how to read single, double, and multiple candlestick formations. Then Gail shows you how to incorporate this technique into trading forex, stocks, futures, crypto, or Nadex Binary Options and Spreads. Included in the course is a sample trading plan for using moving averages and Gail reviews how you could also build a trading plan by combining the moving averages with the MACD.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required$199.95Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
- $199.95How do the markets move? They move up until they find resistance and then they move down until they find support and the process starts over with price searching for resistance. In this online video training course, Gail Mercer, founder of TradersHelpDesk, teaches you how to use support and resistance to enter and exit trades.
Included in this course are the following topics:
Support & Resistance Basics
Using Candlesticks for Identifying Support & Resistance
Drawing Lines to Identify Support & Resistance
Using Moving Averages with Support & ResistanceMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- $199.95Trading is 10% technical analysis and 90% psychological. In these online training videos, Gail Mercer, founder of TradersHelpDesk, teaches you the critical skills for developing the mindset of a professional trader. Included in this course are the following topics:
Top 15 Habits of Successful Traders
Why Most Trader's Fail
Trading Psychology Part 1
Trading Psychology Part 2
Trading Psychology Part 3
Overcoming Negative Core Emotions and Thought Processes
Money Management and Risk to RewardMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
The following reviews have been submitted by actual customers. The testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other clients or customers and is not a guarantee of future performance or success.