All-Inclusive Trading Membership Package
One of the biggest pitfalls for traders is a lack of ongoing education and training. That’s why Traders Help Desk offers packages on a membership only basis – for one set fee, you have access to all our services including live coaching sessions, indicators for either TradingView, TradeStation, Multicharts, or NinjaTrader, chart templates or workspaces, technical support, and online video library. (Additional platform memberships can be added for a reduced fee.)
Traders Help Desk All-Inclusive Membership Package Includes:
Education, Indicators, and Mentorship all for one price!
Enjoy an unparalleled experience with charting on Ipads or other smart devices.
- Multiple chart layouts
- Intelligent drawing tools
- Intuitive for beginners
- Beautiful HTML5 Charts
- Alerts on indicators and drawing tools
- Paper trading
- Multiple broker supported
The Traders Help Desk indicators incorporate a smoothing algorithm making standard indicators more responsive, while removing the choppiness, and combining price action making them predictive of the next market move.
Meet the Founder of Traders Help Desk
What do other traders say about Traders Help Desk’s education and indicators?
My personal trading experience has been
I really like the indicators, but it takes time to become familiar with them. But that was the easy part. Learning to trade electronically has been very difficult for me and something that Gail has provided great assistance with. She has stressed from day 1 about developing a plan, and then following that plan. DISCIPLINE is the key to success.
Your approach works as well as anything I’ve seen in my 28 years of observing and trading the markets. You can quote me on that FWIW. You know and I know, money management, discipline and practice will make traders winners.
Legal Disclaimer Required for Testimonials:
All reviews have been submitted by actual customers. The testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other clients or customers and is not a guarantee of future performance or success.
Trading Books by Gail Mercer, Founder of Traders Help Desk
New Trader’s Guide to Trading Nadex Binary Options & Spreads
In this book, Gail literally leads the new trader down the path they will need
Get the Stocks & Commodities Articles Written by Gail Mercer free by subscribing to our newsletter.
Latest News and Videos
- This morning there was one trade setup that resulted in 4 trades using a combination of the Nadex touch brackets and binary options. Here’s out the trades went. First, the trade setup was identified from the higher timeframes. Although the GBPUSD had been moving upwards, a retracement to the downside […]
- With so many Youtube videos available for free, what kind of difference does live coaching make for traders in today’s markets? First, trading is not so simple that it can be taught in a 5-minute video. Trading involves a lot of different skills and disciplines. Second, even if you gain […]
- One of the most frequently asked questions is “How long does it take to become a profitable trader?” It is a hard question to answer because everyone begins with different strengths and weaknesses. Some concepts may come easier to some, while others will struggle with the same concepts. Not only […]
- If you are trading futures and forex this morning, here are the potential trade setups that are forming this morning. The concepts shown in this video are covered during the coaching mentoring sessions that are included in the All-inclusive Trading Membership package (which also includes the indicators, charts, video library, […]
- Using risk to reward when trading Nadex Touch Brackets and binaries is important because the higher the reward the more likely you will be positive for the day. In this example, Gail shows the seven trades that were entered on November 21, 2019. Out of the seven trades, two lost […]
- Want to trade the Nadex 5 minute binaries? These binaries are ideal for experienced scalpers as they are fast-moving and quick profits (or losses). In this video, Gail Mercer, founder of Traders Help Desk, shows four trades on the GBPUSD this morning. Trading began with the stochastics oversold and hidden […]