Succeeding requires education and predictive indicators that highlight the next big market move. We provide both!
All-Inclusive Trading Membership Package
One of the biggest pitfalls for traders is a lack of ongoing education and training. That’s why Traders Help Desk offers packages on a membership only basis – for one set fee, you have access to all our services including live coaching sessions, indicators for either TradingView, TradeStation, Multicharts, or NinjaTrader, chart templates or workspaces, technical support, and online video library. (Additional platform memberships can be added for a reduced fee.)
Traders Help Desk All-Inclusive Membership Package Includes:
Education, Indicators, and Mentorship all for one price!
The Traders Help Desk indicators incorporate a smoothing algorithm making standard indicators more responsive, while removing the choppiness, and combining price action making them predictive of the next market move.
Meet the Founder of Traders Help Desk
Traders Help Desk Wins the US Business News Technology Elite Award 2019 for Best Forex Training Training Facility – South East USA
All winners for the awards were the result of months of research and analysis from US Business News’ dedicated awards team. As a result, each and every winner was chosen on merit only, and can take great pride from the fact that they were selected for their success.
To find out more about the best of the best in the technology market, please visit the US Business News website (https://www.usbusiness-news.com/technology-elite-awards-2019 ) for a full winners’ list and a link to our winners’ supplement.
What do other traders say about Traders Help Desk’s education and indicators?
My personal trading experience has been
I really like the indicators, but it takes time to become familiar with them. But that was the easy part. Learning to trade electronically has been very difficult for me and something that Gail has provided great assistance with. She has stressed from day 1 about developing a plan, and then following that plan. DISCIPLINE is the key to success.
Your approach works as well as anything I’ve seen in my 28 years of observing and trading the markets. You can quote me on that FWIW. You know and I know, money management, discipline and practice will make traders winners.
Legal Disclaimer Required for Testimonials:
All reviews have been submitted by actual customers. The testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other clients or customers and is not a guarantee of future performance or success.
Trading Books by Gail Mercer, Founder of Traders Help Desk
New Trader’s Guide to Trading Nadex Binary Options & Spreads
In this book, Gail literally leads the new trader down the path they will need
Get the Stocks & Commodities Articles Written by Gail Mercer free by subscribing to our newsletter.
Latest News and Videos
- In the video below, Gail Mercer, reviews potential upcoming moves on the AUDUSD and EURUSD forex pairs using the Traders Help Desk indicators for Trading View, which are included in the All-inclusive Membership Package. By incorporating support and resistance with the average true range and then combining this technique with […]
- Traders that are new to trading the Nadex 5 minute binaries typically test their strategies in the demo environment and then maybe shocked to find that they cannot always use the same strategy in the live environment. Quite often this is the case with trading strategies that are based on […]
- Someone sent this question to me over the weekend. They have been trading Nadex on a daily basis and but cannot seem to “get more wins than losses”. I responded by asking the following: Are you trading with a plan or guessing at the trade? The person responded by saying […]
- The live market analysis recording is below. In the video, Gail Mercer shows multiple timeframes and trade opportunities using a multiple time frame support and resistance approach with candlestick patterns, stochastics, RSI and ADX. TradingView is the charting platform that is used throughout the video. During the video, Gail reviews […]
- Yesterday morning, during the live coaching sessions, we anticipated the e-mini Nasdaq futures (as well as the mini Dow, e-mini Russell 2000 and e-mini S&P 500) to go down. And it did after the 10 am market report. But where will it go today? A quick analysis of the higher […]
- With a short bias on the Dow Jones and Nasdaq futures, the Nadex Touch Brackets are a great way to take advantage of potential move even at the market opening. This morning was a great example. As I mentioned in the Monday webinar, I believed that the indices would retrace […]