Succeeding requires education and predictive indicators that highlight the next big market move. We provide both!
All-Inclusive Trading Membership Package
One of the biggest pitfalls for traders is a lack of ongoing education and training. That’s why we are changing our packages to trading membership only basis – for one set fee, you have access to all our services including live coaching sessions, indicators for either TradingView, TradeStation, Multicharts, or NinjaTrader, chart templates or workspaces, technical support, and online video library. (Additional platform memberships can be added for a reduced fee.)
Our All-Inclusive Membership Package Includes:
The TradersHelpDesk indicators incorporate a smoothing algorithm making standard indicators more responsive, while removing the choppiness, and combining price action making them predictive of the next market move.
Meet the Founder of TradersHelpDesk
What do other traders say about TradersHelpDesk’s education and indicators?
My personal trading experience has been
I really like the indicators, but it takes time to become familiar with them. But that was the easy part. Learning to trade electronically has been very difficult for me and something that Gail has provided great assistance with. She has stressed from day 1 about developing a plan, and then following that plan. DISCIPLINE is the key to success.
Your approach works as well as anything I’ve seen in my 28 years of observing and trading the markets. You can quote me on that FWIW. You know and I know, money management, discipline and practice will make traders winners.
Legal Disclaimer Required for Testimonials:
All reviews have been submitted by actual customers. The testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other clients or customers and is not a guarantee of future performance or success.
Trading Books by Gail Mercer, Founder of TradersHelpDesk
New Trader’s Guide to Trading Nadex Binary Options & Spreads
In this book, Gail literally leads the new trader down the path they will need
Get the Stocks & Commodities Articles Written by Gail Mercer free by subscribing to our newsletter.
Latest News and Videos
- Here are the futures and forex markets that may be worth watching in the early part of the week. These markets (emini Dow, S&P 500, and Russell 2000, as well as the EURUSD, USDCHF, and USDJPY) may have a substantial move prior to the FOMC announcements on Wednesday beginning at […]
- In the live coaching sessions, one of our focuses is where will the futures and forex markets likely go on any given day? In this video, Gail Mercer, founder of TradersHelpDesk, reviews where these markets will likely go today into tomorrow using the TradersHelpDesk indicators for TradingView. On the USDJPY, […]
- Predicting market moves is a lot like predicting hurricanes. This past weekend as I was listening to the hurricane expert on the weather channel, he said, “Our job is predicting changes in movement”, which is really almost the same as what a trader. The difference is they are predicting changes […]
- What are the differences between Nadex Touch Brackets and Nadex Call Spreads? While they are similar, there are some major differences. Here are some of the major differences. As you can see, the two products are very similar as they both provide potential price ranges for price to move and […]
- In this video, I discuss the strong potential market moves on the Dow Jones and Forex markets that may play out in September, if these price patterns hold. The Dow Jones (YM) may test the prior low at 21443 or even 15296. Price has tested the prior highs but has […]
- Trading Nasdaq futures (NQ) short this morning resulted in a profit of 10.25 points or 41 ticks. The setup was one I had been tracking since the coaching sessions at 6am. The possibility of going long was prohibited due to the Stochastics being at the point of overbought on both […]